Are you curious to discover the hidden charm of the mountains? Are you ready to explore rock gorges, natural slides, streams and crystal clear pools? Book your canyoning experience, an unforgettable activity that will leave you breathless!
Canyoning is an activity that will allow you to explore the mountains and nature in a completely different way. Not only paths, but also routes through gorges, streams and rock faces.
In the wonderful setting of Lake Iseo, we will plunge into the folds of the mountain where water and rock will be our companions on an adventurous journey in which we will be the absolute protagonists!
The starting point of our excursion will be Adrara San Rocco, a small village in the province of Bergamo, located in a small valley that, crossed by the stream Guerna branches off from the high Calepio Valley to reach the hills of San Fermo. Get ready to admire from a whole new angle the beauty of nature worked and shaped by the art of water while sliding into crystal clear lakes. A professional and certified Canyoning guide will always be there to help you and illustrate the basic techniques to tackle this path.
Equipment provided by the organization to live the experience:
- Neoprene suit 5+5 mm
- Neoprene socks
- Sling complete with descender brake and double longe (all Personal and Collective Protection Equipment used complies with current standards)
Dive with us and experience this fantastic experience! You will discover the wildest and most unspoilt side of the mountain, learn the basic techniques of Canyoning and test your limits as nature slowly breaks into your heart.
Timing and details
You can book this experience:
- In May, June and October on weekends.
- From July to September every day, with 10 days notice.
Time slots in which you can live the experience (indicative, possibility to agree otherwise with the guide):
- 9:00 Morning excursion
- 15:00 afternoon excursion
Piazza Giovanni XXIII of Adrara San Rocco (BG)
The dealer speaks:
Terms & Conditions
- The experience is suitable for people from 8 to 88 years of age.
- Good health and the absence of any pathology (cardiac, respiratory, etc.) incompatible with physical exertion are required.
- Necessary to know how to swim or not to be afraid of water with life jacket (which can be provided by the guide upon request).
What to bring:
- A costume to be worn under the wetsuit
- A microfibre or nylon t-shirt to wear under the wetsuit if you know you are cold
- A pair of sneakers or light trekking shoes (which of course will get wet)
- Snacks, energy bars and water
- Desire to have fun in the midst of nature!
- Send the request and wait for confirmation
- Live the experience
- You pay the Dealer and get bonus credits!
Do you have credit?
Use it and save!
Every time you book with Tripideals and experience an adventure, you will receive a credit in your Tripideals wallet (see account balance in your profile). You will be able to reduce the price if you have at least 5, 10 or 15 Euros. Live and discover with Tripideals, it's worth it!