Discover a land, its history and its most famous product. The guided tour "Iseo e eccellenza" will allow you to discover the history, geography and curiosities of the lake starting from its most famous village, Iseo. After the historical visit, we will move to the land of Franciacorta, a famous region that thanks to its particular climatic and geological conditions is the mother of an excellent wine recognized worldwide.
The first part of the visit is dedicated to Iseo, a suburb situated on the south-eastern shore of the lake, chosen in the Middle Ages as home to the Oldofredi family - lords of the lake and part of Franciacorta. The visit includes the historical centre, developed around the medieval village, where you can see the Oldofredi Castle on a rocky spur, the ancient parish church of Sant' Andrea, Piazza Garibaldi, the Arsenale palace and the port.
For the second part of the guided tour we will move on to Franciacorta and continue to a prestigious winery, where the different stages of wine production will be presented and finally tasted - together with a still wine - accompanied by an aperitif.
Timing and details
- 9.30 Meeting place and start of the guided tour of Iseo
- 10.45 Transfer to the wine cellar in Franciacorta with your own vehicle
- 11.00 Start of Franciacorta wine cellar visit
- 11.45 Tasting with aperitif in the cellar
(timetables can be agreed differently upon request)
The dealer speaks:
Terms & Conditions
The price of the deal includes:
- Guided tour with professional tour guide
- Guided tour in Franciacorta winery
- Franciacorta wine & aperitif tasting
- Send the request and wait for confirmation
- Live the experience
- You pay the Dealer and get bonus credits!
Do you have credit?
Use it and save!
Every time you book with Tripideals and experience an adventure, you will receive a credit in your Tripideals wallet (see account balance in your profile). You will be able to reduce the price if you have at least 5, 10 or 15 Euros. Live and discover with Tripideals, it's worth it!