The Fortress of the Rocca di Manerba, a true balcony on Lake Garda, awaits you for a magical excursion surrounded by the sunset lights, to discover a breathtaking view from the top and taste local wines and products! Crossing this park, walking along the paths and letting yourself be involved in the scents and colours of an environment that is always new during every season can create an unforgettable experience.
The proposed excursion route develops among the most unusual places of the Archaeological and Naturalistic Park of the Rocca di Manerba. The starting point is at the foot of the cliff and the route will reach the top of the Rocca, passing through the harbour of Dusano and Punta San Fermo. At the end of the excursion, once you have reached the top of the fortress, we will conclude the experience with a tasting of local wines and products - carefully selected by the guide - in the suggestive atmosphere of the sunset on the lake.
Timing and details
- Meeting and departure at: 17:30
- Recommended clothing and accessories: sportswear and shoes (hiking or sneakers), hat, water bottle, small mountain backpack for umbrella and k-way.
- The excursion is confirmed even in case of rain.
The dealer speaks:
Terms & Conditions
- Covered distance on the hike: 6 km
- Level of difficulty: easy hike, also suitable for families and children.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Medical certificate of good health required.
- The cost includes: presence and support of a professional mountain guide, wine tasting and typical products.
- Send the request and wait for confirmation
- Live the experience
- You pay the Dealer and get bonus credits!
Do you have credit?
Use it and save!
Every time you book with Tripideals and experience an adventure, you will receive a credit in your Tripideals wallet (see account balance in your profile). You will be able to reduce the price if you have at least 5, 10 or 15 Euros. Live and discover with Tripideals, it's worth it!