Sliding lightly on the immaculate snow of a slope, immersed in nature, is an unforgettable experience. If you know how to ski, love nature and snow, choose a Freeride day, you will enjoy moments of pure sport and freedom. Freeride is the off-piste activity in alpine skiing and is aimed at those who already ski and wish to experience the experience of descending along pristine slopes of fresh snow, immersed in a unique and natural landscape but at a step from the lifts to be able to live the day without worries.
Under the expert eyes and the company of an alpine guide, the Freeride day will take place in the Passo del Tonale skiing area, along the side Paradiso - a wide and complete slope facing northwards with many downhill variants. An excellent test station for learning off-piste technique thanks to the possibility of getting back on the nearby beaten track when you prefer! The descents and itineraries will anyway be evaluated according to the individual level of each participant.
Timing and details
- Meeting at 9.00 a. m. at the car park, at the departure point of the Paradiso cable car (Tonale Pass).
- Equipment required: Ski clothing, skis, ski boots, ski poles, helmet, rucksack and safety kit (ARTVA, shovel and probe).
The dealer speaks:
Terms & Conditions
- The Freeride day is aimed at those who already have an elementary technique of downhill skiing and is not suitable for those under 14 years of age.
- If necessary, the security kit and backpack can be provided by the organization for those.
- The fee includes: guide accompaniment, RC, provision of the safety kit for those who do not have it.
- Price does not include: Ski Pass (of participants), lunch during the day.
- Send the request and wait for confirmation
- Live the experience
- You pay the Dealer and get bonus credits!
Do you have credit?
Use it and save!
Every time you book with Tripideals and experience an adventure, you will receive a credit in your Tripideals wallet (see account balance in your profile). You will be able to reduce the price if you have at least 5, 10 or 15 Euros. Live and discover with Tripideals, it's worth it!