The nature reserve of the "Torbiere del Sebino" peat bogs extends on the southern shore of Lake Iseo, between the municipalities of Iseo, Provaglio and Corte Franca.
The natural park encloses inside a wetland area characterized by a suggestive and delicate ecosystem. The reserve is famous all over the world for its variety of aquatic-paludal flora and fauna, including the different species of birds that inhabit and nest there every year that can be admired by the wooden catwalks built along some of the lakes closest to the shore.
Get ready to plunge for about two hours between the reeds and the marshy vegetation, in the most natural of the silences accompanied by the guides of ArteconNoi (enabled to carry out the guided itinerary in the nature reserve of theTorbiere del Sebino). At the end of the route in the middle of nature we will move to a characteristic artisan Norcineria, built above the remains of a Roman furnace, some parts of which are still visible, where we will taste a selection of cured meats and cheeses combined with a glass of Franciacorta to enjoy the flavors of the local food and wine tradition.
Timing and details
- 9.00 am Start of the naturalistic tour of the Torbiere del Sebino with professional guide
- 11.30 am transfer to Norcineria (activity or store intended exclusively for the processing and sale of pork meat) with own vehicle
- 11.45am Tasting of typical products
(possibility of agreeing on another timetable)
The dealer speaks:
Terms & Conditions
The cost of the deal includes:
- Naturalistic tour led by professional and enabled Tourist Guide
- Entrance to the nature reserve of the Torbiere del Sebino.
- Tasting of typical products at the Norcineria.
- Send the request and wait for confirmation
- Live the experience
- You pay the Dealer and get bonus credits!
Do you have credit?
Use it and save!
Every time you book with Tripideals and experience an adventure, you will receive a credit in your Tripideals wallet (see account balance in your profile). You will be able to reduce the price if you have at least 5, 10 or 15 Euros. Live and discover with Tripideals, it's worth it!