Plunge into the silent white of snow, immersed in nature and winter colours. This snowshoe hike is an unforgettable experience and is suitable for everyone. Without difficult points the itinerary develops in the Breguzzo Valley, which is a lateral valley of the bigger Val Rendena and in the past used to be a mining valley. The evocative and wild path allows you to observe and experience this magical valley in its white winter garment.
The starting point is the bridge of Pianone at 1231mt high, from where you can enter briefly into a pine forest and then let yourself be embraced by the beauty and nuances of the valley in its opening. The route then continues in the nature along a slight ascent, strategically positioned because it will allow us to reach the Rifugio Trivena with the right hunger. At the mountain shelter, upon prior request and booking, you can stop for lunch and enjoy a variety of genuine and traditional flavors and dishes of the area.
Timing and details
- To make the most of your snowshoeing experience, we recommend the following clothing: cap, gloves, jacket, sunglasses, trekking boot, telescopic sticks, water bottle, backpack.
- It is also recommended to bring some spare linen (shirt and gloves).
The dealer speaks:
Terms & Conditions
- Snowshoeing is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- The cost includes: guide accompaniment, RC (insurance), eventual rental of snowshoes.
- The price does not include: any lunch at the Trivena refuge (which can be booked on request).
- Send the request and wait for confirmation
- Live the experience
- You pay the Dealer and get bonus credits!
Do you have credit?
Use it and save!
Every time you book with Tripideals and experience an adventure, you will receive a credit in your Tripideals wallet (see account balance in your profile). You will be able to reduce the price if you have at least 5, 10 or 15 Euros. Live and discover with Tripideals, it's worth it!