Discover a land, its history and its most famous product. The guided tour "Iseo e eccellenza" will allow you to discover the history, geography and curiosities of the lake starting from its most famous village, Iseo. After the historical visit, we will move to the land of Franciacorta, a famous region that thanks to its particular climatic and geological conditions is the mother of an excellent wine recognized worldwide.
The first part of the visit is dedicated to Iseo, a suburb situated on the south-eastern shore of the lake, chosen in the Middle Ages as home to the Oldofredi family - lords of the lake and part of Franciacorta. The visit includes the historical centre, developed around the medieval village, where you can see the Oldofredi Castle on a rocky spur, the ancient parish church of Sant' Andrea, Piazza Garibaldi, the Arsenale palace and the port.
For the second part of the guided tour we will move on to Franciacorta and continue to a prestigious winery, where the different stages of wine production will be presented and finally tasted - together with a still wine - accompanied by an aperitif.
Tiempo y detalles
- 9.30 Meeting place and start of the guided tour of Iseo
- 10.45 Transfer to the wine cellar in Franciacorta with your own vehicle
- 11.00 Start of Franciacorta wine cellar visit
- 11.45 Tasting with aperitif in the cellar
(timetables can be agreed differently upon request)
Idiomas hablados por el distribuidor
The price of the deal includes:
- Guided tour with professional tour guide
- Guided tour in Franciacorta winery
- Franciacorta wine & aperitif tasting
- Efectúe la solicitud y espere la confirmación
- Vive la experiencia
- Usted paga todo al Dealer y obtiene créditos adicionales!
¿Ha acumulado crédito?
Úsalo y ahorra!
Cada vez que reserve con Tripideals y experimente una aventura, recibirá un crédito en su billetera de Tripideals (ver saldo de cuenta en su perfil). Podrás reducir el precio si tienes al menos 5,10 o 15 euros. Vive y descubre con Tripideals, vale la pena!