Plunge into the silent white of snow, immersed in nature and winter colours. This snowshoe hike is an unforgettable experience and is suitable for everyone. Without difficult points the itinerary develops in the Breguzzo Valley, which is a lateral valley of the bigger Val Rendena and in the past used to be a mining valley. The evocative and wild path allows you to observe and experience this magical valley in its white winter garment.
The starting point is the bridge of Pianone at 1231mt high, from where you can enter briefly into a pine forest and then let yourself be embraced by the beauty and nuances of the valley in its opening. The route then continues in the nature along a slight ascent, strategically positioned because it will allow us to reach the Rifugio Trivena with the right hunger. At the mountain shelter, upon prior request and booking, you can stop for lunch and enjoy a variety of genuine and traditional flavors and dishes of the area.
Tiempo y detalles
- To make the most of your snowshoeing experience, we recommend the following clothing: cap, gloves, jacket, sunglasses, trekking boot, telescopic sticks, water bottle, backpack.
- It is also recommended to bring some spare linen (shirt and gloves).
Idiomas hablados por el distribuidor
- Snowshoeing is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- The cost includes: guide accompaniment, RC (insurance), eventual rental of snowshoes.
- The price does not include: any lunch at the Trivena refuge (which can be booked on request).
- Efectúe la solicitud y espere la confirmación
- Vive la experiencia
- Usted paga todo al Dealer y obtiene créditos adicionales!
¿Ha acumulado crédito?
Úsalo y ahorra!
Cada vez que reserve con Tripideals y experimente una aventura, recibirá un crédito en su billetera de Tripideals (ver saldo de cuenta en su perfil). Podrás reducir el precio si tienes al menos 5,10 o 15 euros. Vive y descubre con Tripideals, vale la pena!