The St. Valentine's hermitage is a magical place for any hiker. Isolated, with its panoramic view overlooking the lake, it evokes moments rich in history. The hike follows the path that the wayfarers used to use starting from the hamlets of Musaga and Sasso and enters an environment rich in evergreen plants, such as holm oaks and cypresses, which even during the winter can paint spring shades.
The route of the itinerary allows you to enjoy the authentic uniqueness that characterizes this place: among the historic alleys of the ancient hamlets of the area, we will retrace ancient moments, and then reach the limonaia (orangery). The final goal of the excursion, which ranges between 400 and 800 meters, will be the characteristic hermitage of St. Valentine perched between rocky walls overlooking the lake, where we will admire thrilling views that will leave us breathless.
Orari e dettagli
- Timetable and meeting point: to be defined with the guide during booking
- Recommended clothing: trekking boots (with thermal socks during winter), waterproof jacket to cope with rain/wind/snow, underwear in technical material (change recommended), Softshell/pile.
- Backpack of 25-30 liters with: Food (sweet, fruit, biscuits, breadsticks, energy supplies, water bottle, thermos).
Lingue parlate dal dealer
- Packed lunch. Difficulty of the excursion: easy. As there are no difficulty points, the excursion is suitable for all levels.
- The cost includes: presence and support of the professional mountain guide.
- Effettua la richiesta e attendi conferma
- Vivi l'esperienza
- Paghi tutto al Dealer e ottieni crediti bonus!
Hai accumulato del credito?
Utilizzalo e risparmia!
Ogni volta che prenoti e vivi un'esperienza con noi ottieni un riaccredito nel tuo portafoglio Tripideals (controlla il saldo nel tuo profilo). Potrai scontare le esperienze quando avrai disponibili almeno 5, 10 o 15 euro. Vivi ed esplora con Tripideals, conviene!